It’s your lucky day! Here’s he finest adult walrus costume available on Amazon.com – in fact, it’s “Amazon’s Choice“. One pictures Amazon employees flip-flapping around Seattle wearing these, as I type!
- Material: Fleece (100% polyester).
- All of our kigurumi costumes are machine washable and can stand repeated cleanings without losing their shape.
- 100% Original from Sazac the creator of Kigurumi in Japan.
- Machine washable High quality fiber used in manufacture.
- Adult Kigurumi are One-Size-Fits-All and Unisex. They are made to be loose fitting and will fit anyone at least five feet tall.
- New “Adults XL” Size for those 6 feet tall and beyond.
You know you want one. Click here to check it out on Amazon.
I know what you’re asking… What the heck is Kigurumi? Well, I am here to point you to the explanation. WARNING: this involves Japanese pop-culture, so you may not be ready for this level of knowledge… But here we go:
“Kigurumi” comes from a combination of two Japanese words: kiru(“to wear”) and nuigurumi (“stuffed toy”). Traditionally, it referred specifically to the performers wearing the costume, but the word has since grown to include the costumes themselves.
According to Kigurumi-shop.com – and this is my favorite quote from the page – “In addition to pajamas, kigurumi make great everyday clothes.” (emphasis mine)
So if you want your life to go from “tedious to old school stupendous” you better hit the link above or click on the photo to pick yourself up the greatest walrus costume you can on Amazon!